About Me | Visual effects in movies | Effects and Its Dominants | My works and Contest Videos | How Get Paid - Nick Campbell | Adobe - Movies

Saturday, December 12, 2009

After Effects and Motion Graphics

Hi I am a freelancer, Have experience in Photoshop, After effects, Premiere, Dreamweaver, Coreldraw, Illustrator and Flash you can ask for any projects.

 
I Assure you long term contract.
 

Activities
Video Edit
Visual Effects
Web Design
Web Banners
Posters
Flyers
Logo
Identity projects
Web banners
Action Scripting

Skill Set
Microsoft Office
After Effects

Combustion
Premiere
Photoshop
Flash
Illustrator
SoundFordge
Sound Booth


In This Blog, i will try post some of the Best of After Effects, 3D resources around the world also my works.

Some of my favorite Motion Graphic designers, Andrew Kramer, John Dickson, Maltaannon, Nick Campbell, eran stern oh my god they are God oops good.

How to Be A Motion Designer and GET PAID - Nick Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment